If you want to try a great family favorite Salad Dressing, you’ll receive raves at the table when you make a vinaigrette with our Atlas Peak Balsamic Vinegars and Olive Oil, served over your special salad mix… (I like an Arugula Spinach mix, might add slices of Avocado, maybe toss in some pistachio nuts, a little crunch is nice).
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly crushed black pepper finely ground
- 1 large garlic clove minced
- 1/4 cup Atlas Peak Balsamic Vinegar,
- You can substitute any of our varietal flavors.
- 3/4 cup extra virgin Atlas Peak olive oil
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the honey, balsamic, mustard, salt, pepper and garlic. Add the oil and whisk thoroughly to combine. Continue whisking until the dressing is fully emulsified.
- Store in a jar with a lid and refrigerate. Shake well before serving. Enjoy!